Levenmouth Pool League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain and Vice Captain 1st Round

3 posters

Go down

Captain and Vice Captain 1st Round Empty Captain and Vice Captain 1st Round

Post  STOO01 Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:02 am

The Captain and Vice Captain competition is usally for the Captain and Vice but anyone can enter. it is usally members of the team that go to the meetings and not so serious as the other competitions entry is free only 1 team is allowed to enter any team not wanting to enter is fine, it takes place on a wednesday night the 26th of March 8pm with 1 qualifying from each venue.

Argyle
Kirkland
Silver Tassie
Empire
Argyle
Buck n Hynd A

Auld Hoose Buck
Maxwells
Windsor B
Auld Hoose Windy
Windsor A
Auld Hoose Buck

Auld Hoose Windy
Buck n Hynd B
Sunbeam
Den B
Toll Bar

Blazers
Den A
Douglas
Brig
Blazers

Last edited by STOO01 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:27 am; edited 2 times in total
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Captain and Vice Captain 1st Round Empty Re: Captain and Vice Captain 1st Round

Post  LWB Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:12 pm

Thanks for all the draws stoo, I'll get bamboo to buy you a pint jocolor. Can't complain at this draw, should be a decent chance for the 3ways (buck b) team to defend this one in the final lol.

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:13 pm

LWB wrote:Thanks for all the draws stoo, I'll get bamboo to buy you a pint jocolor. Can't complain at this draw, should be a decent chance for the 3ways (buck b) team to defend this one in the final lol.
do we really have to tell tich about this....we could just play drunken doubles as per.... Laughing lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:22 am

bambooozled wrote:
LWB wrote:Thanks for all the draws stoo, I'll get bamboo to buy you a pint jocolor. Can't complain at this draw, should be a decent chance for the 3ways (buck b) team to defend this one in the final lol.
do we really have to tell tich about this....we could just play drunken doubles as per.... Laughing lol!

Unbeatable!!! we were awesome at the denn, well you were no bad I was inspirational jocolor

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:40 pm

LWB wrote:
bambooozled wrote:

Unbeatable!!! we were awesome at the denn, well you were no bad I was inspirational jocolor

indeed!! lol!
i never woulda cleared from that break if u hadnt said those inspirational words when we 'didnt' even speak to each other lol! jocolor

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:11 am

bambooozled wrote:
LWB wrote:
bambooozled wrote:

indeed!! lol!
i never woulda cleared from that break if u hadnt said those inspirational words when we 'didnt' even speak to each other lol! jocolor

That's not how I remember it, I think you must have been drunk drunken santa

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:24 am

LWB wrote:
bambooozled wrote:
LWB wrote:
bambooozled wrote:

indeed!! lol!

That's not how I remember it, I think you must have been drunk drunken santa

maybe u spoke and i didnt listen.....this is pretty normal for us in doubles lol!
so are we playing in captain and vice or do i have to tell tich? lol

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:02 am

I think the team that wins the title what ever it is as long as they are in this case still captain and vice should defend the title Smile
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:55 am

Easily agreed, if both players are 1. still on the team, and 2. talking to each other the fu**ing drama queens!!! dummy lol! pirat
redbeard
redbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:25 am

Blazers sneeked past den a and brig to get to the finals. there was a lot of fart
post results of the other fixtures captains
I hear the Sunbeam beat last years champions, someone said buck b could not agree on a shot to play so they tossed a coin bizarre or what grow up
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:40 am

The venue for the carry-on cup i mean the captains cup will be held in Blazers Wednesday 7-May 8pm.
blazers and sunbeam have qualifyed dont know the other two Exclamation
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:12 am

STOO01 wrote:Blazers sneeked past den a and brig to get to the finals. there was a lot of fart
post results of the other fixtures captains
I hear the Sunbeam beat last years champions, someone said buck b could not agree on a shot to play so they tossed a coin bizarre or what grow up

aye this was true lol!
we were on the black and they had 3 balls on table and 2 of them over a pocket not pottable and tich wanted me to roll the black onto them and tie the game up....but i knew they could get us in a bad position after that so i wanted to smash the black into their 2 reds and break them away from the bag and with a bit of luck wi the fast table....the black could go in.....but if not at the very least both their reds would be away fi the bag....we couldnt agree so flipped a coin and i played tich's idea.......and we ended up screwed with really good shot choices from the sunbeam....they played really well lol!
havent heard who else qualified either.....im sure i was told by someone who qualified from the venue where the ahw were meant to be playin but canny mind

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down