Levenmouth Pool League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd round draw

5 posters

Go down

2nd round draw Empty 2nd round draw

Post  STOO01 Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:21 am

Teams and Venues for the 2nd round
Douglas Arms has been changed to the Brig
Den Inn A (1) Soutar/Murray
Brig (1) Bradley/Wedderburn
Brig (2) Allen/Sanders
Brig (5) White/Dewar

Empire
Den A (6) McHale/Hamilton
Windsor A (3) Stevenson/Clarke
Maxwells (4) Brown/Sim
Den Inn A (5) Band/Cation

Kirkland
AHB (3) Egan/Walsh
Buck B (5) Anderson/McWilliams
Kirkland (2) Anderson/Fairgreive
Den A (3) Warrender/Watt

Maxwells
Buck A (3) McIlroy/Mclaren
AHW (4) Paterson/Palmer
Buck B (2) Spencer/Bryant
Buck A (1) Thomson/McCall

Thursday 6th March 08 (Venue for the Douglas has changed to the Brig)

Last edited by STOO01 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

2nd round draw Empty Re: 2nd round draw

Post  Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:50 pm

already knew the doubles draw before it was put out at the meeting coz i was in the pub when they done the draw, i think it would be funny if den inn A got thru in that group with 3 brig teams and them lol!

i think in my group with the 2 buck A teams and AHW i think it is.....i reckon one of those buck A teams are probably the favourite for that group. we'll do our best to not let that happen tho Laughing Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  BABA Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:10 am

The Douglas venue might have to be played at another pub after Friday nights fire,by all accounts its meant to be in some mess lol!
BABA
BABA

Birthday : 1970-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:57 am

BABA wrote:The Douglas venue might have to be played at another pub after Friday nights fire,by all accounts its meant to be in some mess lol!
the lengths people will go to so that they dont have to play at certain venue's eh lol!
should be a good game if you's draw a match against james anderson and alan mcwilliams baba bom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:27 am

bambooozled wrote:already knew the doubles draw before it was put out at the meeting coz i was in the pub when they done the draw, i think it would be funny if den inn A got thru in that group with 3 brig teams and them lol!

i think in my group with the 2 buck A teams and AHW i think it is.....i reckon one of those buck A teams are probably the favourite for that group. we'll do our best to not let that happen tho Laughing Razz

Hey how would it be funny like Bamber Twisted Evil Twisted Evil No No
Sean
Sean

Birthday : 1988-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:31 pm

bullseye0 wrote:
bambooozled wrote:already knew the doubles draw before it was put out at the meeting coz i was in the pub when they done the draw, i think it would be funny if den inn A got thru in that group with 3 brig teams and them lol!

Hey how would it be funny like Bamber Twisted Evil Twisted Evil No No

6 brig against 2 den Razz
im sure everyone knows that i always want the den to lose so hopefully 1 of ur brig teams wins that 1 Twisted Evil Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:41 am

i was wondering my the chair person was first in with wanting to make the brig the venue if the douglas could not be ready in time to host the venue. i see the 3 brig teams are at that venue what a surprise eh affraid
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:55 am

STOO01 wrote:i was wondering my the chair person was first in with wanting to make the brig the venue if the douglas could not be ready in time to host the venue. i see the 3 brig teams are at that venue what a surprise eh affraid

Seems a tad dodgy, is that all there is too it? I know mark reads this but never posts...

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:16 am

it probably is the brigs turn for a venue but how would we know, a bit lucky eh for the brig boys
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:58 am

STOO01 wrote:it probably is the brigs turn for a venue but how would we know, a bit lucky eh for the brig boys

he did say it was the brigs turn....but in my opinion....with that draw there should be a bit common sense and jump to the next venue on the list buy hey.....i still think the den inn team will qualify from that.....we will see.

i reckon the favourites in my venue has got to be the buck A team with B Mccall in it
especially after watchin michael the day against stoo lol! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:09 am

bambooozled wrote:
STOO01 wrote:it probably is the brigs turn for a venue but how would we know, a bit lucky eh for the brig boys

he did say it was the brigs turn....but in my opinion....with that draw there should be a bit common sense and jump to the next venue on the list buy hey.....i still think the den inn team will qualify from that.....we will see.

i reckon the favourites in my venue has got to be the buck A team with B Mccall in it

Just remember that favourites dont always win Neutral Neutral . We are all amateurs and anyone can beat anyone. Its just who can hold it together at the crucial times Cool Cool
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:13 am

lol michael wiz a bit nervous in his singles game at blazers, but he has taken frames of a lot of other players so far.
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:09 pm

bullseye0 wrote:
bambooozled wrote:

Just remember that favourites dont always win Neutral Neutral . We are all amateurs and anyone can beat anyone. Its just who can hold it together at the crucial times Cool Cool

Aye it's easy for you to hold it together mate, because you're always too drunk to care by the time you get to the black! I'll have a bottle of magners chief jocolor.

You saying bamboo is not a pro? well he plays 40 hours a week so doesn't that make him a pro??? lol. I would play 100 hours a week if I could Laughing

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:57 am

LWB wrote:
bullseye0 wrote:
bambooozled wrote:

Aye it's easy for you to hold it together mate, because you're always too drunk to care by the time you get to the black! I'll have a bottle of magners chief jocolor.

You saying bamboo is not a pro? well he plays 40 hours a week so doesn't that make him a pro??? lol. I would play 100 hours a week if I could Laughing

Yep Bambi certainly puts the hours in but you are only classed a PRO if you are good enough to be paid for it Smile Smile He is actually lucky to have the time to play as much as he does. I reckon on the amount he plays in any given week he will be favourite for the singles this season. He is one of the very few players who has been over the course and I believe that the DDPL will hold more better players than the Leven league and while he has won the singles there it certainly puts him in good stead for the leven singles. WELL DONE BAMBI. Lets hope he avoids ME in the draw Laughing Laughing
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:47 am

cheers bully but it wasnt the main ddpl singles....it was just my divisions singles.....still played some good pool to win it tho Cool
ddpl singles r better because they r all played in the same pub....no different venues and the tables r kwolity in this pub so it takes away the excuses of a crap table lol Laughing
like the singles this year....im not really that keen on having to play in the ahb but its gota be done lol! ill practise on that table soon enuf Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:34 am

Anyone know the qualifiers last night? I know sammy and bruce went through from maxwells and alan and james went through from the kirkland

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Show Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:57 am

Bradley and Wedderburn from the Brig
Big Show
Big Show

Birthday : 1984-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content