Levenmouth Pool League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Option??

3 posters

Go down

Another Option?? Empty Another Option??

Post  joebuck Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:57 am

I was approached the other night about u boys and the so called Leven team. I know that this was killed as a dead duck a few weeks ago but there may be another option open to some of you if keen to give the Glenrothes league a go Question

There may be a team looking for players maybe 3 - 5 would do if any of you are interested, they are no mug team either, just some of their players have decided to go down a different path Arrow

Does any of you fancy this Question If so PM me ur details and I will pass onto the guy that approached me from Glenrothes, if say 4 of u get to-gether on this it would only be one car needed per week.

No hassle of running a team or going to meetings you would just be team members, playing for the jersey so to speak cyclops
joebuck
joebuck

Back to top Go down

Another Option?? Empty glenrothes pool team

Post  the legend Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:48 am

if anyone wants to get a team together you can still do it i spoke to mike keddie tonight he said if you put a letter in by friday at styx in glenrothes because the agm is on sunday
the legend
the legend

Back to top Go down

Another Option?? Empty Re: Another Option??

Post  Guest Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:16 am

the legend wrote:if anyone wants to get a team together you can still do it i spoke to mike keddie tonight he said if you put a letter in by friday at styx in glenrothes because the agm is on sunday

am too busy to take control and get it done and seems no cunt else wants ti so forget bout it lol

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:13 pm

I'm the same no one seem's that bothered about the glenrothes thing i would have played if the team was sorted (another idea that just became a talking shop) thanks for your info legend
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum