Levenmouth Pool League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best of the Rest??

5 posters

Go down

Best of the Rest?? Empty Best of the Rest??

Post  ayeright Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:34 am

I think everyone will agree that the top 2 teams this year will be Blazers and the Brig but all is to play for to come 3rd!!

It looks like a fight between the Sunbeam, Windsor, AHW, Argyll, Den and the Buck but I'm sure the Station and Douglas will believe they can have a good 2nd half of season and nick it too.

Who do you think will do it??

ayeright

Back to top Go down

Best of the Rest?? Empty Re: Best of the Rest??

Post  joebuck Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:32 am

ayeright wrote:I think everyone will agree that the top 2 teams this year will be Blazers and the Brig but all is to play for to come 3rd!!

It looks like a fight between the Sunbeam, Windsor, AHW, Argyll, Den and the Buck but I'm sure the Station and Douglas will believe they can have a good 2nd half of season and nick it too.

Who do you think will do it??

Well having played all the teams in the first half, I have to say that the Windsor are favs to collect the 3rd spot, even though we were all pants last night. U guys can only throw away the 3rd spot.
joebuck
joebuck

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:01 am

tough one really, the windsor cant seem to help but maybe try too hard. AHWg have gotta be odds on for not making the end o the season through meetings? I have no idea how the sunbeam have done so well, they were less than impressive at the station. The Station are pretty inconsistent too, top half finish is there or there abouts right. Argyll den and buck are all pretty steady too. Cant see te douglas pushing for it...

Am gonnae take the windsor.

Seems hard to believe it was a 4 horse race last season... ah dinny half miss the Mighty Buck B noo! gerrit up ye meathead Very Happy
redbeard
redbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:50 am

my money is on windsor or argyle for 3rd spot.
id put my money on blazers to win the league if i knew for sure we were gona have enough players each week Rolling Eyes
ill miss a few games between now and the end of the season because of the league singles n doubles in dunfermline so just hope players show up Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:55 am

Bampot wrote:my money is on windsor or argyle for 3rd spot.
id put my money on blazers to win the league if i knew for sure we were gona have enough players each week Rolling Eyes
ill miss a few games between now and the end of the season because of the league singles n doubles in dunfermline so just hope players show up Sad

if you knew for sure players were gonna turn up sinking ship mean anything to you
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:42 am

STOO01 wrote:
Bampot wrote:my money is on windsor or argyle for 3rd spot.

if you knew for sure players were gonna turn up sinking ship mean anything to you

well when i signed i told ya'ss id miss a few matches squire......we have 15 players registered send out some txts beforehand.... ill give u my next singles match in dunfermline date as soon as i find it out....probably tomorrow.
im sure i miss a match soon coz o the doubles in dunfermline

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:51 am

massive game for blazers this week at home to auld hoose windygates. we need a win to stay top of the league and in the title race and ahw need a win for to sty 4rth and the chance to finish the league in a creditable 3rd place but the windsor will have something to say about that as well.
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:42 am

STOO01 wrote:massive game for blazers this week at home to auld hoose windygates. we need a win to stay top of the league and in the title race and ahw need a win for to sty 4rth and the chance to finish the league in a creditable 3rd place but the windsor will have something to say about that as well.

COME ON THE WINDYGATES BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sean
Sean

Birthday : 1988-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Mon May 03, 2010 3:37 am

2010 league
had a look at the last 3 games for tassie,auld hoose, den inn and argyle

auld hoose look to have the hardest run in central blazers and brig / last 2 at home
tassie have kirkland douglas and railway /last 2 home
argyle 3 points behind ahw and tassie,at home to the windsor, BYE and buck'n'hynd
den inn 3 points behind ahw and tassie maxwells,sunbeam and empire last 2 games at home

tassie because there 3 points ahead of argyle and den inn and the auld hoose have blazers and brig last 2 games of the season

so brig champions
runner up blazers
3rd silver tassie
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum