Levenmouth Pool League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singles League Forum

+9
terry
Baldy
Big Show
peterloon
Sean
redbeard
joebuck
LWB
STOO01
13 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Singles League Forum Empty ur in charge o this 1

Post  STOO01 Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:42 am

So it's still gonna happen bamboozled lol. Just 1 league now that's fine let's get it started Laughing
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Singles League Forum Empty names for singles league confirmed

Post  STOO01 Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:04 am

ok the names so far 1 Brian o'Donell
2 Brian Thomson
3 Kev Dick (wants to play league rules)
4 Skins
5 Stoo
6 Terry Biggerstaff
7 Baba
8 Scott Spencer
9 Joe Buck
10 buck b
11 buck b
12 buck b
Twelve players making up the league to start in the next couple of weeks, game played over 7 frames all must be played as each frame is a point in the league ,£10 entry 2 weeks to fulfil fixture any game not played is awarded to home player 7-0 as long as he tried to contact away player (at least 2 calls).
Home player contacts away and he has choice of venue,but it can be negotiated between them,
fixture list will be posted once all buck b names are in (this weekend) all phone numbers will be made available to players only not on the web pages,but players can post for arranging games ,prize money winner - £50 / second £30 / third £10 or free entry next time, that leaves £30 for a trophy .
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Singles League Forum Empty Re: Singles League Forum

Post  Guest Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:08 pm

[quote="Stoo01"]ok the names so far 1 Brian o'Donell
2 Brian Thomson
3 Kev Dick (wants to play league rules)
4 Skins
5 Stoo
6 Terry Biggerstaff
7 Baba
8 Scott Spencer
9 Joe Buck
10 Jim Mcilroy
11 Lee Boyd
12 James Anderson

ive given u 1 extra name coz ur txt said i had 5 spaces before i seen this post to give you names Shocked lol!

theres only 1 rules uv got in there that might not be right to put in......the rules where the home player is awarded a 7-0 win i suppose has to be there....but i was gonna add that if a player cannot find a day to play his match before the 2 weeks is up then he has to get in contact with me or post on here if the match is going to b played later than the 2 weeks deadline is up - that sound ok to you??

what does anyone else think about playing league rules or blackball rules??
personally i think blackball rules make it a more open game....more skill involved and quicker frames which can only help with this singles league and i also think the leven league may sometime change to these rules with a bit of luck....then maybe the brig wont b so unstoppable Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:20 am

Looks like some pretty tough competition! I'll be aiming for 11th place just in from of bamboo cheers

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:22 am

LWB1983 wrote:Looks like some pretty tough competition! I'll be aiming for 11th place just in from of bamboo cheers

haha ya cheeky b*****d Laughing
just for that im gonna take at least 6 frames from u in the first match Razz hehe!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:55 pm

Does anyone dare predict this singles league?? Razz im aiming to make sure im above LWB and michael by a fair few frames then ill be happy Laughing Razz

Back to top Go down

Singles League Forum Empty entry fee's

Post  STOO01 Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:06 pm

when you hand out fixtures get the entry fee's as well u'r in charge o the funds, i've got a couple of pound the now Smile
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:36 pm

I think I'd be happy with a mid place finish. Think Baba is the favourite to win follwed by James. The rest I think will be quite unpredictable!

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:54 am

LWB1983 wrote:I think I'd be happy with a mid place finish. Think Baba is the favourite to win follwed by James. The rest I think will be quite unpredictable!

gotta agree with ya there....im looking to make sure im above u tho Razz
i reckon james will take the league if he puts the effort into it....but ya never know he might just have a laugh and not win as many frames as he would normally do.....hopefully ill take a few from him Cool Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:56 am

Stoo01 wrote:when you hand out fixtures get the entry fee's as well u'r in charge o the funds, i've got a couple of pound the now Smile

couple o pound will get u a world famous buck n hind cheeseburger plus 2 or 3 games of pool santa

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:11 am

I think someone who played for at least four pool teams at once with his own pool table should be aiming for more than being above a wee part timer like me! Maybe trying for top 5 at least come on lol.

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:11 am

LWB1983 wrote:I think someone who played for at least four pool teams at once with his own pool table should be aiming for more than being above a wee part timer like me! Maybe trying for top 5 at least come on lol.

dude........it was 5 pool teams at once get it right Laughing well im aiming for as high as i can get of course but who isnt Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:24 am

I'm just using it as a recruitment venture lol jocolor . It'll be good experience and help with actual league games a lot I think.

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:34 am

LWB1983 wrote:I'm just using it as a recruitment venture lol jocolor . It'll be good experience and help with actual league games a lot I think.

good idea....i actually set this up hoping some idiot would recruit u Laughing Razz lol!!!!
maybe if this singles league is successful we could well have more people interested for the next one and maybe end up with 2 leagues of 12....which would bring into place a promotion/relegation battle......play-offs maybes haha!
piss bored as u can tell from all the posts on here....think ill head to styx and get some practise for when i take 7 frames off ya lwb Laughing Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:39 am

You will need you practice boy albino . Whats the rules again?

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:43 am

LWB1983 wrote:You will need you practice boy albino . Whats the rules again?

spoke to stoo a lot about the rules in the past week and because no1 at all knows the rules we ended up agreeing because this is a first thru here and just a trial really then it will be played to leven rules......altho im happy to send u to the bottom of the league playing any rules Laughing Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:45 am

Dude get over it, we'll see who the winner is after the 19th, jsut promise me you won't cry when you get beat by a 4 eyed part timer. Fine with me to play those rules, think it would be better first time too.

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:51 am

LWB1983 wrote:Dude get over it, we'll see who the winner is after the 19th, jsut promise me you won't cry when you get beat by a 4 eyed part timer. Fine with me to play those rules, think it would be better first time too.

thats coz ur a fudging pwick Razz Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:54 am

Hey I'm the anti fudger! lol. I average about 3 visits per fram one way or another tongue

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:07 am

LWB1983 wrote:Hey I'm the anti fudger! lol. I average about 3 visits per fram one way or another tongue

is that not because u fudge.....i fluke a pot from a snooker then i clear the table and shake ur hand Razz
in ur mind ur the anti-fudger but u still fudge more than most Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:09 am

Tell that to the douglas, the woodside, and whoever it is we played in kirkcaldy last week! I used to be but not now, I play for fun now always.

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:30 am

LWB1983 wrote:Tell that to the douglas, the woodside, and whoever it is we played in kirkcaldy last week! I used to be but not now, I play for fun now always.

u know ill quote u on this exact statement if u even snooker me once during our singles league match jeeves Laughing
might not get a post bk from me for a while....am off to styx

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:23 am

That's ok Bamboo you do that lol. Keeping in mind I have to try my best every frame of course! santa

LWB

Back to top Go down

Singles League Forum Empty singles league nearing the start

Post  STOO01 Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:12 am

i've had text about the league today fi skins,baba,kev,brian it's getting nearer to the start , a week the day who will be king at the end of the season
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:24 am

Stoo01 wrote:i've had text about the league today fi skins,baba,kev,brian it's getting nearer to the start , a week the day who will be king at the end of the season

aye.....they all itching to get this started too aye??
or is it just the crabs like me Laughing Laughing lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next