Levenmouth Pool League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singles

2 posters

Go down

Which team will the singles champion come from

Singles Vote_lcap14%Singles Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Singles Vote_lcap29%Singles Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Singles Vote_lcap29%Singles Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
Singles Vote_lcap0%Singles Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Singles Empty Singles

Post  STOO01 Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:53 am

the singles competition 1st round is 5 weeks away who is favorite this year Question
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Singles Empty Re: Singles

Post  Guest Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:35 pm

STOO01 wrote:the singles competition 1st round is 5 weeks away who is favorite this year Question
nowhere near favourite but i wouldnt play in it if i didnt fancy my chances......infact if i didnt believe i was good enuf i wouldnt play pool.... lol! lol!

james anderson, baba, deek allan, skins, chris corcoran would be up at the top of my list as the favourites.......just gotta hope ya get a decent venue i think.....seem to always end up in singles on a table i am not keen on lol!

brian thomson judging by the singles league could be a dark horse for the singles at least to maybe get to the final.....havet really seen him play or play against him yet tho

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:14 am

I aint gonna comment on other teams players but i think there are a few blazers players in wi a wee shout this year
Minty champion 06
Skins runner up 05 and 06
Meathead top of singles league at present
Lav semi-final 01 ya blind cu*t
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:39 am

STOO01 wrote:I aint gonna comment on other teams players but i think there are a few blazers players in wi a wee shout this year
Minty champion 06
Skins runner up 05 and 06
Meathead top of singles league at present
Lav semi-final 01 ya blind cu*t

meathead wont last up there in the singles league....he only has 1 easy game left in the run in stoo....unless u plan on folding for him that is otherwise he will be sliding soon Wink
as for the league singles skins is always up there.....whats that now....4 finals and still not won it stoo??
never see the likes of brian soutar and co in the finals of the singles.....little surprising Shocked
ill wait and see the draw before i comment on my chances but i think ive improved a lot in the last year and if i manage to keep the head im not afraid of playing anyone anymore......get the best out of the way early i say Laughing
cant wait for the singles this year....should get the draw in less than a week too i think....ca mind wen the meeting is...ill have ti check cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:02 pm

Do we get the draw for this tomorrow? if so should be some good banter here this week lol!:: . Last two years I've been put out by davie comrie and Dico in the second venue. Does it feel better to lose to good players? nut lol. Mon the easy draw Laughing

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:24 pm

LWB wrote:Do we get the draw for this tomorrow? if so should be some good banter here this week lol!:: . Last two years I've been put out by davie comrie and Dico in the second venue. Does it feel better to lose to good players? nut lol. Mon the easy draw Laughing

yes we do, spoke to guidy on thursday and the draw had been made already and he just had to double check it all to make sure it was all typed correctly. yes davie comrie put me out last year as well after i was 1-0 up and in the 2nd frame i had 1 red covering a bag and he missed a pot leaving me on the red.....but the yellow he missed went around the table and ended up snookered behind it....ended up losing that frame then the next as well....good player tho Wink
dont care who i play anymore.....i tend to do better against the better players and play crap against the worse players anyways for some reason Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:30 am

bambooozled wrote:
LWB wrote:Do we get the draw for this tomorrow? if so should be some good banter here this week lol!:: . Last two years I've been put out by davie comrie and Dico in the second venue. Does it feel better to lose to good players? nut lol. Mon the easy draw Laughing

yes we do, spoke to guidy on thursday and the draw had been made already and he just had to double check it all to make sure it was all typed correctly. yes davie comrie put me out last year as well after i was 1-0 up and in the 2nd frame i had 1 red covering a bag and he missed a pot leaving me on the red.....but the yellow he missed went around the table and ended up snookered behind it....ended up losing that frame then the next as well....good player tho Wink
dont care who i play anymore.....i tend to do better against the better players and play crap against the worse players anyways for some reason Laughing

I posted that on the 24th of feb totty Basketball

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down