Levenmouth Pool League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Discussions

+12
gabs
terry
peterloon
the waterboy
Baldy
Sean
ayeright
redbeard
BABA
joebuck
LWB
STOO01
16 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Open Discussions Empty Open Discussions

Post  STOO01 Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:40 pm

I've Created this Foram for non-members to use, write your comments here no registration required (register it only takes 2 minutes) cheers
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Open Discussions Empty stat leaders

Post  Guest Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:30 pm

i see you've got a stats leaders page on the website.....we have all of our teams wins/losses from each match if you want them too?? unless its just a blazers thing Razz

Back to top Go down

Open Discussions Empty stats r us

Post  STOO01 Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:33 pm

send us the fixture and players that won lost starting from week 1 to last fixture nice little comp to be going on with

Last edited by on Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Open Discussions Empty Re: Open Discussions

Post  Guest Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:40 pm

Stoo01 wrote:send us the fixture and players that won lost starting from week 1 to last game nice little comp to be going on with

its in the folder in the pub....will send you it all tomorrow.....i only brought it up coz im still at 100% so far Razz

would be good if we can get quite a few teams giving u the info for the stat leaders....would look good come the end of the season to see how everyone got on thru the season

Back to top Go down

Open Discussions Empty most wins in league

Post  STOO01 Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:09 am

100 % how many games , you been putting your sell against the lesser players when playing away eh Laughing
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Open Discussions Empty predict this weeks scores week 13

Post  STOO01 Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:51 am

I was gonna have a shot at guessing the scores for this week but no no no confused it. most look like 6-5 to someone scratch
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Open Discussions Empty This weeks scores

Post  LWB Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:45 am

This week, we shall mostly be beating the winnie B! hopefully anyway! it will surely be the match of the week and if we win we'll just need to beat the blazers to be almost assured of keeping hold of 3rd for a long time to come.

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:06 am

Stoo01 wrote:100 % how many games , you been putting your sell against the lesser players when playing away eh Laughing

i think ive missed 1 match and ive also dropped myself to let others get a game as we have a big squad in the games that werent going to be as close twice so im guessing ive played all matches apart from those 3 but ill double check on thursday when the folders there and see how many games ive actually played afro

cant remember who ive played against so far this season to b honest, so i cant really comment on who ive been up against....but i dont pick the singles so i havent put myself against lesser oposition Razz
if im allowed a choice when we play you's stoo ill get myself next to your name maybes........then if u beat me u wont see me post quite as much on the site Laughing lol!

Back to top Go down

Open Discussions Empty singles match up

Post  STOO01 Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:20 am

ok bamboozled i pick the team so i'll play u at the buck in a few weeks no to early though. never played u i don't think i lost to comrie before he beat u at the windsor last season in the singles tongue
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:01 am

Aye that was a good night! I waited hours only to play Alan Dickson for 2 minutes lol

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:45 am

Stoo01 wrote:ok bamboozled i pick the team so i'll play u at the buck in a few weeks no to early though. never played u i don't think i lost to comrie before he beat u at the windsor last season in the singles tongue

dont remind me....i had him 2-0 until he pulled off a fluke....but at 1-1 i have to give it to him....his very first shot was the shot that ended up winning that deciding frame for him....black was tied up and every pot i played i tried to cannon it out but it never came off and i lost to him too.
nah i dont think we have played each other before....nevermind get a frame against ya in a few weeks then 7 against ya in singles league king
i dont pick our team so have no idea when ill be at the table......why not too early....u a bottler when ur sober?? Razz hehe just kiddin bud Laughing lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:04 am

It was wee me that played stoo last year, at the 3ways anyway. You picking your players again there bamboo? lol jocolor

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:36 am

LWB1983 wrote:It was wee me that played stoo last year, at the 3ways anyway. You picking your players again there bamboo? lol jocolor

im stating my preference lwb Razz as stoo says i always take the easy games thats why ive got 100% record so far lol! just kiddin stoo hehe Laughing
i cant pick my players again anyways im sure they are the away team Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:23 am

You know I'm just bustin you chops bamboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:13 am

LWB1983 wrote:You know I'm just bustin you chops bamboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

yaaaaaaaaarrrrggghhh but i seen the opportunity to speak about my record so far this season and took it Razz lol!
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:28 pm

still 100% after taking simon johnston out with a wee 7 ball clearance stoo.....not long before its ur turn hehe lol!
well done to the argyle lads tho.....brilliant result for them (and for us) Cool
looking forward to the brig match....win or lose it'll be a good laugh and at least if we lose then den inn A wont be 3 points clear of us after it...they can only draw level Razz and if we sneak a win against them then who knows..... Laughing

douglas won, dont know the score tho, windsor A also won 6-5 against toll bar

who lost the 1 singles match for you's stoo?? that mean he buys a round of drinks at ur place?? afro

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:05 am

no we dinni do that drinks thing, thats 3 weeks in a row we've won 7-1
just means we ain't getting doubles practice Rolling Eyes
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Open Discussions Empty 1st to 100

Post  STOO01 Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:39 am

Den 'A 1st team to 100 frames in the league close for 2nd. argyle can beat the big teams i think they suffer like a lot of teams of boys working.
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:18 am

Stoo01 wrote:Den 'A 1st team to 100 frames in the league close for 2nd. argyle can beat the big teams i think they suffer like a lot of teams of boys working.

aye i was lookin at the frames for and against etc......we r 3 frames off the big 100 mark.....but...
have u noticed the frames difference in some of the mid table teams.....
plus auld hoose windygates have lost more frames than anyone.

random stats i was pissin around bored earlier coz im savin maself for the scotland game tomorrow lol Cool
argyle are a good team....im surprised how light work we made of them coz they defo are good.

stoo ive got a couple of good idea's for a wee tournament to run by ya when we play ya'ss cheers

Back to top Go down

Open Discussions Empty Fife league

Post  STOO01 Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:39 am

I know we play different rules but our legue must still be allowed to enter the league v glenrothes kirkcaldy,cowdenbeath and the others when does that happen
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:54 am

Stoo01 wrote:I know we play different rules but our legue must still be allowed to enter the league v glenrothes kirkcaldy,cowdenbeath and the others when does that happen

Not sure what ur on about stoo, but I think u maybe on about super league Question Not 100% on this but I think ur league would need to affiliate to the SPA, the SPA recomends the use of blackball rules.

Not sure what rules the Super league play to though pale
joebuck
joebuck

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:05 am

Yeh thats what its called Super League ,just a thought .i think it is spa rules just without the hit the cushion thing
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:54 am

Stoo01 wrote:Yeh thats what its called Super League ,just a thought .i think it is spa rules just without the hit the cushion thing

I am sure that the SPA recomend blackball rules, this is the rules with the hit the cushion thing, there is also rules called World rules that have the hit the cushion thing as well but these have other things with them as well, have not played World rules myself but bamboo plays to these rules in the Styx singles league.

The rules played in Leven r ok, but u will find that they r out dated and a lot of leagues have changed to Blackball

Visit the following for details of Blackball rules:-

www.blackball.co.uk/wpabbrules.pdf

The following people may be able to help with info regarding SPA affiliation:-

EFPL Commitee

Jim Murray

Gordon Thomson

Kyle Leighton

Cool Cool rendeer
joebuck
joebuck

Back to top Go down

Open Discussions Empty frames.

Post  buulseye Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:54 am

the brig would have racked up more racks than anyone else (IF IT WAS GOING TO ACTUALLY MEAN ANYTHING) as they quickly offer the remaining frames to opposing teams when they hit the magical SIX! dont know what all the fuss is about on this subject as it is and ALWAYS WAS meaningless. its the POINTS that count

buulseye

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:56 pm

buulseye wrote:the brig would have racked up more racks than anyone else (IF IT WAS GOING TO ACTUALLY MEAN ANYTHING) as they quickly offer the remaining frames to opposing teams when they hit the magical SIX! dont know what all the fuss is about on this subject as it is and ALWAYS WAS meaningless. its the POINTS that count

there is no fuss and everyone knows the brig would probably be on about 150 frames won by now Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next