Levenmouth Pool League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Discussions

+12
gabs
terry
peterloon
the waterboy
Baldy
Sean
ayeright
redbeard
BABA
joebuck
LWB
STOO01
16 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Open Discussions - Page 10 Empty Re: Open Discussions

Post  joebuck Sun May 18, 2008 9:55 am

Bamboo then Bampot now Virgo - what next Question
joebuck
joebuck

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard Mon May 19, 2008 1:35 am

joebuck wrote:Bamboo then Bampot now Virgo - what next Question

Bawbag? tosser? lol
redbeard
redbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 19, 2008 8:09 pm

redbeard wrote:

Bawbag? tosser? lol

that the best u can do....thought ud have plenty more Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard Tue May 20, 2008 5:02 am

ZENIT wrote:
redbeard wrote:

Bawbag? tosser? lol

seriously what kinda gimp renames himself zenit and puts up the celtic icon just to get up peoples noses? simple.... someone who calls himself bamboo or bambii or bampot or virgin or zenit!
redbeard
redbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Baldy Tue May 20, 2008 5:30 am

Zenit is just a fud through and through! (from a non Rangers supporter).
Baldy
Baldy

Birthday : 1908-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard Tue May 20, 2008 5:50 am

Baldy wrote:Zenit is just a fud through and through! (from a non Rangers supporter).

Laughing
redbeard
redbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 20, 2008 11:31 am

redbeard wrote:
ZENIT wrote:
redbeard wrote:

Bawbag? tosser? lol

seriously what kinda gimp renames himself zenit and puts up the celtic icon just to get up peoples noses? simple.... someone who calls himself bamboo or bambii or bampot or virgin or zenit!

got the bite i was looking for anyways..... Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Tue May 20, 2008 7:57 pm

Is this a fishing forum or a pool forum? Is it about trying to get a rise out of people or is it for the good of the players in our leagues. It's one thing when it was pool related but now it's fishing for bites with football stuff?

I feel sorry for Stoo because he's put a lot of hours in to the forum and guys shittin on each other just takes all that away and makes people not want to bother with it. Can't be assed reading pish like this myself anymore anyway, and I know other guys are the same.

LWB

Back to top Go down

Open Discussions - Page 10 Empty Pool Competition

Post  Guest Wed May 21, 2008 2:49 am

Open Blackball Singles
Sunday 29th June
In Hustlers
12.30 registration for 1pm start

Entry Fees
DDPL Division 1: £15
DDPL Division 2: £10
DDPL Division 3: £5
Others: £15

thought id put this up incase theres anyone that would be up for playing in more pool comps Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard Wed May 21, 2008 3:38 am

Bampot wrote:got the bite i was looking for anyways..... Wink

Lookin for bites, what a wank jocolor
redbeard
redbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Wed May 21, 2008 5:45 am

buck boys its all ended in tears between u Sad
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Wed May 21, 2008 5:49 am

STOO01 wrote:buck boys its all ended in tears between u Sad

Nothing to do with the buck buddy, it's a football thing between two guys that were mates till yesterday? lol or is it just a bit of handbags not sure Razz.

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck Wed May 21, 2008 9:19 am

Bampot wrote:Open Blackball Singles
Sunday 29th June
In Hustlers
12.30 registration for 1pm start

Entry Fees
DDPL Division 1: £15
DDPL Division 2: £10
DDPL Division 3: £5
Others: £15

thought id put this up incase theres anyone that would be up for playing in more pool comps Wink

Not working on this day so might give it a try once a check the golfing fixtures Question
joebuck
joebuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 21, 2008 7:59 pm

LWB wrote:

Nothing to do with the buck buddy, it's a football thing between two guys that were mates till yesterday? lol or is it just a bit of handbags not sure Razz.

lol wouldnt go that far.....some people just take football too serious thats all Wink i remember all the gers fans buying FC porto tops 5 years ago....id have done that with zenit but think ive got to go to russia to get 1 of theyre tops Shocked Laughing

nae bor joe, usually a good turn out for that kinda tournament thru there as well and when ur put out theres 10 tables so usually able to play more pool if u wanted to Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck Thu May 22, 2008 4:24 am

Bampot wrote:
LWB wrote:

lol wouldnt go that far.....some people just take football too serious thats all Wink i remember all the gers fans buying FC porto tops 5 years ago....id have done that with zenit but think ive got to go to russia to get 1 of theyre tops Shocked Laughing

nae bor joe, usually a good turn out for that kinda tournament thru there as well and when ur put out theres 10 tables so usually able to play more pool if u wanted to Cool

So thats why u get so much practice:?: U go to these tourneys and get ko'd early doors:?:
joebuck
joebuck

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard Fri May 23, 2008 9:59 am

well done to celtic, (from a rangers supporter by the way) the best season in years! rangers cant complain too much (well maybe about our sfa screwing us out of a decent shot at the uefa cup (( which hopefully now the tic have a trophy they'll agree?)) hopefully two cups, 2nd place uefa, and last game o the season spl.

Think the quality of the whole league has been up this year?!?

As for our pool league. again teams lacking players, such a fukin shame. Table could look very different if teams could be arsed, no pride poor stuff. Great night at the Winnie. Good game, good food, good banter! mighty redbeard Winnie Killer champ for this week! fukaye! Very Happy
redbeard
redbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Fri May 23, 2008 10:17 am

redbeard wrote:well done to celtic, (from a rangers supporter by the way) the best season in years! rangers cant complain too much (well maybe about our sfa screwing us out of a decent shot at the uefa cup (( which hopefully now the tic have a trophy they'll agree?)) hopefully two cups, 2nd place uefa, and last game o the season spl.

Think the quality of the whole league has been up this year?!?

As for our pool league. again teams lacking players, such a fukin shame. Table could look very different if teams could be arsed, no pride poor stuff. Great night at the Winnie. Good game, good food, good banter! mighty redbeard Winnie Killer champ for this week! fukaye! Very Happy

Aye well done to the celts on 3 in a row. ( ITS JUST THE BEGINNING) cheers cheers cheers
Sean
Sean

Birthday : 1988-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post  ayeright Mon May 26, 2008 8:56 pm

Anyone know where the meeting tonight is??

ayeright

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Mon May 26, 2008 10:03 pm

ayeright wrote:Anyone know where the meeting tonight is??

Could be the windsor but not too sure.

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck Tue May 27, 2008 12:00 am

ayeright wrote:Anyone know where the meeting tonight is??

Try the home page of this website:- where it says Meeting dates on the left hand side Idea

Meeting Dates
All meeting dates are Mondays unless stated.

27th August 2007 at Auld Hoose Buckhaven

24th September 2007 at Auld Hoose Windygates

29th October 2007 at Brig

26th November 2007 at Buck'n'Hynd

28th January 2008 at Den Inn

25th February 2008 at Kirkland

31st March 2008 at Maxwells

28th April 2008 at Sunbeam

26th May 2008 at Toll Bar

PRESENTATION: Friday 27th June 2008 Maxwells

AGM: Sunday 29th June 2008

Heres a copy incase you still can't find them Exclamation
joebuck
joebuck

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Tue May 27, 2008 1:34 am

there must be pages and pages that people aint even been on yet, amazing that study
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard Tue May 27, 2008 8:42 am

May Meeting by far the best meeting yet! sandwiches, crisps! if i'd known i'd have bought a drink!!!

Good to see the website getting mention, i'm sure we got a lotta hits tonight thanks to ian brodies comments. To be fair the stuff he mentioned is not easily seen. I'm here most days and havent even noticed some of that. Also to point out that the strippers vids did happen at our league presentation, so if they have a place there surely theres no reason they shouldnt be on here.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion though, and it does state that if web users want stuff pulled the site operator will consider it. As it stands the content is on Stoo's you tube, not hosted on this site, so i see no problem.

I would say that if the committee (or any league player for that matter) wanted more say in the sites content, they should be more vocal on the website.
redbeard
redbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Tue May 27, 2008 6:37 pm

I think it's great that the committee are reading the forums and browsing through the site. I also think that if the committee wants their say without posting on the site they should think about sharing their honorarium with Stoo. Is he providing a service to the league itself? Some quite blurred lines here.

Anyway I hope that the site is talked about more at the AGM.

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  ayeright Tue May 27, 2008 10:53 pm

redbeard wrote:May Meeting by far the best meeting yet! sandwiches, crisps! if i'd known i'd have bought a drink!!!

Good to see the website getting mention, i'm sure we got a lotta hits tonight thanks to ian brodies comments. To be fair the stuff he mentioned is not easily seen. I'm here most days and havent even noticed some of that. Also to point out that the strippers vids did happen at our league presentation, so if they have a place there surely theres no reason they shouldnt be on here.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion though, and it does state that if web users want stuff pulled the site operator will consider it. As it stands the content is on Stoo's you tube, not hosted on this site, so i see no problem.

I would say that if the committee (or any league player for that matter) wanted more say in the sites content, they should be more vocal on the website.

Aye it is good that the website gets brought up at the meetings. I don't normally go to them and think that I might get banned from the future ones now for having an opinion which differs from that of the committee lol!

ayeright

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Wed May 28, 2008 3:30 am

ayeright if you have an opinion your set for a good old argument right or wrong, i canny believe the arguments last night its kids stuff / sub in the final of competitions it was originally a rule or unwritten rule that teams cannot change a team that has qualifyed for a final it is in the rules or constitution that no sub be allowed in the 100 ball but i didnt see anything about other competitions, the commity put it to the body of the hall the possibility of having a sub for this season as in previous seasons the finals had been a team or teams short, so it was decided to have a vote at a monthly meeting in maxwells. it was pointed out at may's meeting that this rule could not be changed until the AGM or a SGM. the rule started because teams were getting to finals years ago and players dropped out for some super star fi kirkcaldy or dunfermline to play, we used to have scottish champions and top 15 ranked in britain play in our league u know.
the three videos that were of offence were the stripper in maxwells at our presentation the camera was that bad the picture wizni clear. someone havin a shite don't know what that was about he must have been searching around some other site for that. and finally minty buying a drink in the boozer after a game late on well i thought it was a laugh.
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next