Levenmouth Pool League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are The Brig just to good

+3
Deek
LWB
STOO01
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Are The Brig just to good Empty Are The Brig just to good

Post  STOO01 Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:41 pm

had a look at the brig's fixtures up till christmas looks tricky buck 'a, buck 'b, argyle, den 'a can anyone take 6 frames in 1 match from the brig or are they better than last season Sad
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Are The Brig just to good Empty Re: Are The Brig just to good

Post  Guest Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:49 am

let ya know in a couple weeks when we tank em Very Happy lol nah am jokin....not as confident as that......just hoping we manage to give them a good game and if we get all 3 points then that would b great......mon the buck B cyclops

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:28 pm

The brig are a good example of what they talk about in football. They are in the winning habit. Individually I think on a good night there's a few teams that can actually match them, but they are so consistant! I think if they win it again next year the rest of us need to come together to start an all star teamto challenge Twisted Evil lol. They're a good bunch of boys so if they win the league again I'll say well done (ya spawny b*stards) and good luck again next year jocolor

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:41 am

Dont mind brig winning the league again so long as the den inn A never get their hands on the league trophy pirat lol hopefully we can get some points off the brig this year tho and get all 3 against den inn A next time we play them Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:42 am

Good night for the Buck B tonight! Managed a tight win against the Winnie B and the Argyl done us a good turn by beating the Denn A. That makes us second for at least 2 weeks. But the catch is our next game is against the Brig Sad but who knows, every team has an off night and we're ready to pick them off if they do, man to man we'll have a chance in every frame. Come on the mighty Buck B!!!

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  Deek Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:16 am

You never know what can happen on the night . Big Jim the tim might play himself and that will be one for the mighty buck!!!! No

Deek

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:27 am

Great to see the Brig being represented Deek. You guys Feeling good after the denn lost yesterday? Very Happy

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:32 am

LWB1983 wrote:Great to see the Brig being represented Deek. You guys Feeling good after the denn lost yesterday? Very Happy

surely cant be feeling as good as me Razz (the uproar in the buck wen we got the result in from den A was good) lol!

my 100% record so far might stay intact after the brig game because theres a good chance ill be working Sad id much rather play against the best rather than keep my record going tho but hey.....if i gotta work ill work Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:43 am

U should try and make the Brig game, Buck needs to put their best 8 on the card for that one, Brig are no bullet proof, they can b beaten. If u topple them then the top of the league will be even. You will get chances in most of the frames u just got to take them.

BELIEVE

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Cool Cool
joebuck
joebuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:10 am

joebuck wrote:U should try and make the Brig game, Buck needs to put their best 8 on the card for that one, Brig are no bullet proof, they can b beaten. If u topple them then the top of the league will be even. You will get chances in most of the frames u just got to take them.

BELIEVE

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Cool Cool

i do believe we can beat them and also believe we r probably the only team that will do so this season.....i think the den inn A will give them a good game but im sure the brig will take the points from them.
i am hoping im able to make the match but as its a new job ill have to wait and see what shift im on.....it'll either b 6am until 2pm or 2pm until 10pm.....if its the latter ill try and swap it but we shall see Cool

Maybe we can take the league by surprise hehe Shocked cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:53 pm

So are the brig too good again? Yep. They probably are. It was all over very early on last night, we lost the first 2 and then the third was pretty much the nail in the coffin, coming back from 3 down against the brig has probably not been done for years. Was 7-4 in the end.

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:02 am

bit of a gap forming with the brig 6 points ahead and nearly at the half way point in the season, looks like its down to the den a to stop the brig with the buck b no match for the brig and the argyle losing to lowly windygates
what is it with the Silver Tassie do youz no want to play or struggling for a team Question
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:59 pm

Check out the mighty Argyl!!! Amazing result, although I'm getting worried about those boys stealing our place in the league!

Turns everything on it's head though eh, if the brig can lose that one then maybe they will have a very tough run ahead, including the denn and the winnie B pretty soon.

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:20 am

Well what about the Argyle? Well done to them king

Well the rest of this league should take note of this result (if Stoo has not mistyped?), because if the Argyle can beat the BRIG then there are a lot of other teams in this league that can easily do it as well.

The Argyle have started the ball rolling, so it's up to the rest of us to make a league of it now.
santa rendeer
joebuck
joebuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:30 am

joebuck wrote:Well what about the Argyle? Well done to them king

Well the rest of this league should take note of this result (if Stoo has not mistyped?), because if the Argyle can beat the BRIG then there are a lot of other teams in this league that can easily do it as well.

The Argyle have started the ball rolling, so it's up to the rest of us to make a league of it now.
santa rendeer

Cant wait for the return games against the brig and the den inn A having missed both games due to work in this half of the season.
if the brig lose to the den inn A this week then we could have 3 teams joint top over the xmas break Wink Laughing
has that ever happened in the leven league stoo?? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:09 am

good one bamboo my answer is i can't answer that one and probably never find out ,i love my stats they mean a lot to me. Laughing
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:24 am

When was the last time the Brig lost at home in a league game cos thats were we are this week having a shite
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:00 am

STOO01 wrote:When was the last time the Brig lost at home in a league game cos thats were we are this week having a shite

this week coming stoo Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:47 am

bambooozled wrote:
STOO01 wrote:When was the last time the Brig lost at home in a league game cos thats were we are this week having a shite

Are you really THAT mad Bambi? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Sean
Sean

Birthday : 1988-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:03 am

bullseye0 wrote:
bambooozled wrote:

Are you really THAT mad Bambi? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

indeedy........ Twisted Evil Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:13 pm

The league could be looking quite different soon with all the big games going on just now, tough one who to support in the bazers brig! mon the....winner!

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:55 pm

the forum seems so quiet these days is it just the den and blazers that are interested in pool show off super star
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:16 am

STOO01 wrote:the forum seems so quiet these days is it just the den and blazers that are interested in pool show off super star
Laughing im usually quiet on the forums between thursday night and tuesday coz im workin and most times dont stay at home so i dont come online.......
only home the now coz i wanted to catch the rest of the man utd v arsenal match Basketball

Back to top Go down

Are The Brig just to good Empty RE : are the brig just to good

Post  the waterboy Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:39 am

The answer to that question has many answers , many differing views , opinions and no two replys the same.....
One thing that I will say is that a team who has only lost 10 league games in 4 years must be doing something right !
the waterboy
the waterboy

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:36 am

maximus wrote:The answer to that question has many answers , many differing views , opinions and no two replys the same.....
One thing that I will say is that a team who has only lost 10 league games in 4 years must be doing something right !

They r only winning a very poor leaque, ask the Brig players themselves and they will tell you the same. Sad
joebuck
joebuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next