Levenmouth Pool League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singles league tournament - 75 baw challenge!!!

+7
Den
peterloon
Big Show
LWB
joebuck
BABA
STOO01
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Singles league tournament - 75 baw challenge!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Singles league tournament - 75 baw challenge!!!

Post  Guest Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:31 am

BABA v Brian Thomson

Scott Spencer v jock wothorspoon

Deek Allan

Alan Mcwilliams v Brian O

this is the draw that shows who is the home player

my prediction is for myself or baba to meet deek allan in the final...... santa

Back to top Go down

Singles league tournament - 75 baw challenge!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Singles league tournament - 75 baw challenge!!!

Post  STOO01 Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:19 am

jock lost 24 - 75 scott in the 75 baw i think there wiz a wee bet on this 1
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Show Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:07 am

Alan McWilliams 75 - 61 Brian O
Big Show
Big Show

Birthday : 1984-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Show Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:00 pm

Bundy wrote:Alan McWilliams 75 - 61 Brian O

Deek 75 - 59 Alan
Big Show
Big Show

Birthday : 1984-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:30 am

so thats it down to the final - Deek V Baba
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:57 am

STOO01 wrote:so thats it down to the final - Deek V Baba

is it still only 75 for the final then? would be cool if it was more, would be more of an event that way.

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:20 am

looks like a good match where ever they decide to play. 75 thats the rules i think, theres one thing it wont last very long Crying or Very sad

give us a shout when and were the game is getting played baba or deek cool mexican
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:55 am

Aye it is a bit of a short game for two great potters, would have been cool to see even as much as 150. If not then best out of 3 seperate matches or 75, just an idea.

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:40 am

good idea's guys, ill contact them both tomorro and if its not too late then 150 ball sounds better in my opinion.
ill also ask them to let me know when its being played and where and maybe we can all go n watch if we r free.
id like to see this match anyways.....the 2 favourites in the final in my opinion....altho it was a shame seeing brian miss the last red for the win over baba as he deserved it Laughing

if anyone finds out the venue and time for this final post it.
stoo ill give u a fone the morn bout summin...cant be bothered typin anythin else the now lol

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:58 am

Good ideas guys? is there two of me? lol.

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:05 pm

I seem to remember Baba and Deek arranged the 75 baw for Blazers a week or 2 weeks on Saturday but they agreed to play 150 baw
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:31 pm

STOO01 wrote:I seem to remember Baba and Deek arranged the 75 baw for Blazers a week or 2 weeks on Saturday but they agreed to play 150 baw

someone fone alan mcwilliams and tell him i wont be working on this day lol!
should be a good final to watch, couldnt pick a winner from the 2

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:39 pm

bambooozled wrote:
STOO01 wrote:I seem to remember Baba and Deek arranged the 75 baw for Blazers a week or 2 weeks on Saturday but they agreed to play 150 baw

someone fone alan mcwilliams and tell him i wont be working on this day lol!
should be a good final to watch, couldnt pick a winner from the 2

saturday 5th april about 9 in blazers for this game
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:25 pm

Same night as the UFC! shame

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:35 pm

75 Baw Final result
Deek won the final he played well baba conceded as deek was getting near the 150 and he was to far behind to catch him i took a video of some of the game but was let down with technical difficulties (camera fucked) Mad
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:50 pm

STOO01 wrote:75 Baw Final result
Deek won the final he played well baba conceded as deek was getting near the 150 and he was to far behind to catch him i took a video of some of the game but was let down with technical difficulties (camera fucked) Mad

camera was fucked or cameraman was fucked?? drunken drunken jocolor lol!

well done deek Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:04 am

i admit it i was a bit buckled you here me talking in the video drunken i was using someone's camera to begin with they kept getting phone calls and then there battery gave in i used my own then the memory got full after 10 mins so i had to move shit to the memory card and delete stuff things you canny do when you've been out all day i did record 15mins it seems to be all deek https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UxBDenDzrk&feature=related i lost my singles game to brian 4-3 in the afternoon then later on i dont even remember going up the road last saturday night. black label vodka and a spoonfull of red rooster "i aint no chicken boy i i say i say i is a rooster boy" Foghorn Leghorn geek
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:09 am

STOO01 wrote:i admit it i was a bit buckled you here me talking in the video drunken i was using someone's camera to begin with they kept getting phone calls and then there battery gave in i used my own then the memory got full after 10 mins so i had to move shit to the memory card and delete stuff things you canny do when you've been out all day i did record 15mins it seems to be all deek https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UxBDenDzrk&feature=related i lost my singles game to brian 4-3 in the afternoon then later on i dont even remember going up the road last saturday night. black label vodka and a spoonfull of red rooster "i aint no chicken boy i i say i say i is a rooster boy" Foghorn Leghorn geek

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
thats vewy niiiiiiiice

Back to top Go down

Singles league tournament - 75 baw challenge!!! - Page 2 Empty 75 baw season 09

Post  STOO01 Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:46 am

ok chaps looking to get this competition underway for febuary time. rules are 1st player to pot 75 baws (pot as many balls as you can).
i think we'll keep it as last season a 1 off fixture (knock out competition) over 2 weeks to play the fixture, i think 3 weeks was to long last season. £5 entry.
the rule last season was 2 shots of every break dont know about this what does everybody else think about this rule Question should we keep it or go for 1 shot of the break. the final last season was played to 150 i think.
players interested :

Me
rab frape
ian murray
skins
brian thomson
bundy
scott spencer
deek allan
baba
pete morton
den wilson
joe buck

anyone else interested in taking part post here or get in contact - stoowarren@aol.com

Last edited by STOO01 on Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Singles league tournament - 75 baw challenge!!! - Page 2 Empty 75 baw 2009

Post  peterloon Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:14 am

Stoo

Count me in - I'll play any games as away - not interested in a home venue.

2 weeks should be long enough to arrange matches and 1 shot on every break is more skillful

peterloon

Back to top Go down

Singles league tournament - 75 baw challenge!!! - Page 2 Empty 75 Baw

Post  Den Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:28 am

Count me in Stuart! When you need the money for?

Den

Birthday : 1984-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:30 pm

Den wrote:Count me in Stuart! When you need the money for?

well i aint got all the league money yet so any time before the presentation in june will be fine.
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:56 am

STOO01 wrote:ok chaps looking to get this competition underway for febuary time. rules are 1st player to pot 75 baws (pot as many balls as you can).
i think we'll keep it as last season a 1 off fixture (knock out competition) over 2 weeks to play the fixture, i think 3 weeks was to long last season. £5 entry.
the rule last season was 2 shots of every break dont know about this what does everybody else think about this rule Question should we keep it or go for 1 shot of the break. the final last season was played to 150 i think.
players interested :

Me
rab frape
ian murray
skins
brian thomson
bundy
scott spencer
deek allan
baba
pete morton
den wilson
joe buck

anyone else interested in taking part post here or get in contact - stoowarren@aol.com

What rules u playing this to, Leven or Blackball Question
joebuck
joebuck

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:08 am

joebuck wrote:
STOO01 wrote:ok chaps looking to get this competition underway for febuary time. rules are 1st player to pot 75 baws (pot as many balls as you can).
players interested :

Me
rab frape
ian murray
skins
brian thomson
bundy
scott spencer
deek allan
baba
pete morton
den wilson
joe buck
Mints
bandit
lav

15 names so far

What rules u playing this to, Leven or Blackball Question

as we decided last night, as close to the 100 ball rules that we play in levenmouth.
1 shot of the break.
-3 balls for a foul
no free shots (including the 1st break)
1st to 75 balls wins
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:18 am

extra names for the 75 baw

jim white
brain odonnel
jim mcilroy
jim anderson
pete simpson
soapy simpson
dwinks
mike mchale
craig arnott
gabs
Terry
James Ovenstone
rab mac gregor
alan lothian
davy haycock
steve haswell
chris corcoran

31 names , 1 more names and were good to go (-den)

32 players is £160 say £120 Winner . £40 Runner-up

Last edited by STOO01 on Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:03 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : more players)
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next