Levenmouth Pool League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 Ball full draw

+4
redbeard
LWB
ayeright
STOO01
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who Will Win 100 Ball 2008 ?

100 Ball full draw - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%100 Ball full draw - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
100 Ball full draw - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%100 Ball full draw - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
100 Ball full draw - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%100 Ball full draw - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
100 Ball full draw - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%100 Ball full draw - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
100 Ball full draw - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%100 Ball full draw - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

100 Ball full draw - Page 2 Empty Re: 100 Ball full draw

Post  Sean Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:32 am

The brig won last night but it was very far from convincing. I can honestly say that if we played a better team then we would have been thrashed on that showing. Embarassed Embarassed I hate to say it but there are a few brig players with bigger ego than ability. It was very complacent and with only a couple of their (windsor A) players potting well they actually made it easy for us in the end. I dont even think there was a double figure break. A poor show from the brig boys but we are still in it and the next game will be much better I hope Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Sean
Sean

Birthday : 1988-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:52 am

bullseye0 wrote:The brig won last night but it was very far from convincing. I can honestly say that if we played a better team then we would have been thrashed on that showing. Embarassed Embarassed I hate to say it but there are a few brig players with bigger ego than ability. It was very complacent and with only a couple of their (windsor A) players potting well they actually made it easy for us in the end. I dont even think there was a double figure break. A poor show from the brig boys but we are still in it and the next game will be much better I hope Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Even luckier that 2 of the better player's from the Windsor A were missing, one working and the other at a meeting or the Brig might have had their totties Question Remember I said better players not their best player's Sad
joebuck
joebuck

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:38 pm

bullseye0 wrote:The brig won last night but it was very far from convincing. I can honestly say that if we played a better team then we would have been thrashed on that showing. Embarassed Embarassed I hate to say it but there are a few brig players with bigger ego than ability. It was very complacent and with only a couple of their (windsor A) players potting well they actually made it easy for us in the end. I dont even think there was a double figure break. A poor show from the brig boys but we are still in it and the next game will be much better I hope Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I'm amazed that the brig boys never managed double figures. Although speaking to bullseye after the game if the rest of them were as drunk as he was we have our explanation right there! cheers

LWB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:48 am

EFREN wrote:

I'm amazed that the brig boys never managed double figures. Although speaking to bullseye after the game if the rest of them were as drunk as he was we have our explanation right there! cheers

rumour has it that bullseye doesnt start potting until he is pissed drunken lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:40 pm

bambooozled wrote:
EFREN wrote:

rumour has it that bullseye doesnt start potting until he is pissed drunken lol!

Im actually better with my eyes closed. Laughing Laughing
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:15 pm

bullseye0 wrote:
bambooozled wrote:
EFREN wrote:

Im actually better with my eyes closed. Laughing Laughing

Somethin we got in common Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:31 am

bullseye0 wrote:
Stoo01 wrote:Top Half
1 Blazers v Douglas
2 Den A v Sunbeam -
a) Douglas v Den A
a v b
3 Auld Hoose W v Toll
4 Argyle v Maxwells -
b) Argyle v AHW
-

Bottom Half
5 Auld Hoose B v Empire
6 Windsor A v Brig -
c) Brig v AHB
-
c v d

7 Buck A v Windsor B
8 Buck B v Tassie -
d) Tassie v Windsor B

the draw has been made for the whole competition, each round is drawn to see who is the home team
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:31 am

its a bit of a pisser with the 100 ball getting down to the last 8 it means 10 teams sitting with nothing to do , even worse is the semi final on a thursday night with only 4 teams playing (just like 1st round) should these fixtures be moved to other nights or a sunday or maybe some kind of competition arranged for the most of the league to play in Shocked
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:32 am

STOO01 wrote:its a bit of a pisser with the 100 ball getting down to the last 8 it means 10 teams sitting with nothing to do , even worse is the semi final on a thursday night with only 4 teams playing (just like 1st round) should these fixtures be moved to other nights or a sunday or maybe some kind of competition arranged for the most of the league to play in Shocked

Well the Windsor A r oot, so if anyone fancies a friendly on these nights (28 February is the next round) give me a shout and I will see what I can do, or may even be able to get some Woodside boys to-gether for a friendly Question

Woodside r playing the Buck B in a friendly this Thursday as ALL the buck boys r oot of the 3 man team dummy dummy
joebuck
joebuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:48 pm

joebuck wrote:
STOO01 wrote:its a bit of a pisser with the 100 ball getting down to the last 8 it means 10 teams sitting with nothing to do , even worse is the semi final on a thursday night with only 4 teams playing (just like 1st round) should these fixtures be moved to other nights or a sunday or maybe some kind of competition arranged for the most of the league to play in Shocked

Well the Windsor A r oot, so if anyone fancies a friendly on these nights (28 February is the next round) give me a shout and I will see what I can do, or may even be able to get some Woodside boys to-gether for a friendly Question

Woodside r playing the Buck B in a friendly this Thursday as ALL the buck boys r oot of the 3 man team dummy dummy

cant count me in the dummy dummy section joe i didnt enter the 3man team lol!
joe if u get a friendly arranged for that night with ur team v the woodside boys or any other team count me in the woodside team afro
should try and get ur windsor team vs a glenrothes team if anyone would be up for it......

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:25 am

bambooozled wrote:
joebuck wrote:

cant count me in the dummy dummy section joe i didnt enter the 3man team lol!
joe if u get a friendly arranged for that night with ur team v the woodside boys or any other team count me in the woodside team afro
should try and get ur windsor team vs a glenrothes team if anyone would be up for it......

Well BLAZERS r out the 100 ba an aw, so maybe they might want to put a challenge to the Woodside on that night Question Question Then you get ur own back on Stoo a bit quicker Exclamation Exclamation
joebuck
joebuck

Back to top Go down

Post  BABA Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:57 pm

Douglas 53-100 Den Inn 'a'
BABA
BABA

Birthday : 1970-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post  ayeright Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:04 pm

Tassie 55 - 100 Windsor B

ayeright

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:50 am

The venues for the semi-final are still to be confirmed but its -
Auld Hoose Windygates V Den Inn A . the AHW have done brilliant to get to the semi after the leage start they made but it will be tough for them to beat the den probably the team with the most potters of any in the whole league.
Brig V Windsor B . i think this game is going to be close both have good potters i dont think it would be a big shock if the windsor won this game, im sure the brig boys would think "what the fuck do you know"
so thats my final: Windsor 'B V Den Inn 'A
probably be ahw v brig now Surprised
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:08 am

STOO01 wrote:The venues for the semi-final are still to be confirmed but its -
Auld Hoose Windygates V Den Inn A . the AHW have done brilliant to get to the semi after the leage start they made but it will be tough for them to beat the den probably the team with the most potters of any in the whole league.
Brig V Windsor B . i think this game is going to be close both have good potters i dont think it would be a big shock if the windsor won this game, im sure the brig boys would think "what the fuck do you know"

Hey Stoo just you stick to running the site instead of giving crazy predictions Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad lol! lol!
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  ayeright Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:33 am

Let me assure you Stoo it's not just the Brig boys that think "what the fuck do you know" lol!

Cheers for backing us to win though mate!!

ayeright

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:31 am

ayeright wrote:

Let me assure you Stoo it's not just the Brig boys that think "what the fuck do you know" lol!

Cheers for backing us to win though mate!!

Brig and Den got the venues at the meeting
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Fri May 09, 2008 11:18 am

brig v den final. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Fri May 09, 2008 11:31 am

Bein totally honest the brig should have lost the night as it came down to the nitty gritty stage and it was out of our hands when their last man played and he just failed after having a glorious opportunity coz he lost position. They must be gutted coz we STOLE it at the death. A good bunch of lads too.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Fri May 09, 2008 11:40 am

good to see you telling an honest story of the nights fixture as thats the same story i got from the windsor chaps very unlucky to lose after being so far behind never mind tho we will all be back at school soon enough scratch
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 09, 2008 7:52 pm

bet nae cunt got a 75 tho Laughing
unlucky windsor b, good to see a brig player giving an honest opinion of the game too Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Sat May 10, 2008 2:40 am

what was the Den v AHW score someone probably told me but i have no knowledge of it.
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Mon May 19, 2008 2:15 am

Final 1st leg : Den 76 V Brig 100
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 19, 2008 8:13 pm

STOO01 wrote:Final 1st leg : Den 76 V Brig 100

well done lads Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 Wed May 21, 2008 5:50 am

outsiders view - i wasnt at the den last week so didnt see the game or know who was in the teams, i would have thought the table would have had a say in some of the play it aint good on some cushions its ok if you can pot without using cushions , the second leg in the brig may be just as close but is a better table.
brig need 77 to win then pale
STOO01
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next